Makrolon Polycarbonate Rear Screen designed to fit the Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8 and 9. The rear screen is fully Thermoformed to the shape of the glass original window with a black border.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with MSA regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Available in a choice of tints and materials
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
- Clear Makrolon, bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon.
- The rear screen can be manufactured using Makrolon Hard Coat, which has a hard coating applied to it during manufacture, offering maximum protection against surface abrasion and chemicals - ie. fuels and fluids that windows are commonly exposed to in motorsport.
- Please note we do not supply the rear screen with a black border.The picture is for illustration purposes only
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- 5mm Makrolon Hard Coat Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations