Pair of Makrolon Polycarbonate Rear Door Windows designed to fit the Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8 and 9.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with MSA regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Available in a choice of tints and materials
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
- Clear Makrolon, bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon.
- Rear door windows can be manufactured using Makrolon AR 8099, which has a hard coating applied to it during manufacture, offering maximum protection against surface abrasion and chemicals - ie. fuels and fluids that windows are commonly exposed to in motorsport.
- Sliders can be fitted to the rear door windows, and are offered in a choice of styles.
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- 5mm Makrolon Hard Coat Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations