Pair of Polycarbonate front door windows for the Porsche 911 997, thermoformed to the original glass shape.
Important notice: The front driver and passenger windows for this particular model are frameless.We recommend the use of our lightweight support bars with formed frameless windows.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with Motorsport UK regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike Perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
- Available in a choice of clear, grey, bronze or hard coat polycarbonate
- Available with a range of sliders
- Front door windows in bronze tinted or grey tinted are not UK road legal
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- Single windows
- 5mm Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations