Full Makrolon polycarbonate window kit designed to fit the Mini Miglia/Se7en Race Series.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with MSA regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Available in a choice of tints and materials
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
The kit includes:
- 2x Front Door Windows (Driver and Passenger)
- 2x Rear Quarter Windows (Left and Right)
- 1x Rear Windscreen
- Clear Makrolon, bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon.
(Please note that if you choose bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon for your Front Door Windows, your vehicle will no longer be road legal.)
- Front door windows can be manufactured using Makrolon Hardcoat, which has a hard coating applied to it during manufacture, offering maximum protection against surface abrasion and chemicals - ie. fuels and fluids that windows are commonly exposed to in motorsport.
- Choice of fitment options for rear quarter windows: fit back into standard rubbers, fit back into opening chrome frames, or bolted/bonded.
- Driver's side window can be fitted with a 200mm diameter (regulation maximum) hole in the top rear corner.
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- Single front door windows
- 5mm Makrolon Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations
- Full Makrolon Hardcoat anti-abrasion window kits