Pair of Lexan or Makrolon Polycarbonate Front Door Windows (driver and passenger side) designed to fit the Land Rover Series 1.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with MSA regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Available in a choice of tints and materials
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
- Clear Lexan or Makrolon, bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon.
(Please note that if you choose bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon for your front door windows, your vehicle will no longer be road legal.)
- Front door windows can be manufactured using Lexan Margard, which has a hard coating applied to it during manufacture, offering maximum protection against surface abrasion and chemicals - ie. fuels and fluids that windows are commonly exposed to in motorsport.
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- A single front door window rather than a pair
- 5mm Lexan or Makrolon Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations