Full Lexan or Makrolon polycarbonate window kit designed to fit the BMW E36 3 Series 2dr Coupé
Important notice: The front driver and passenger windows for this particular model are not formed. This means that you will need to either make a frame to fit the window (as in the picture) or purchase our Light Weight Aluminium Support Bars from the drop down menu.
- Manufactured from 4mm thick polycarbonate to comply with MSA regulations
- 250 x stronger than glass and shatterproof unlike perspex and other acrylics
- UV protected on both sides
- Available in a choice of tints and materials
- Safe, strong and lightweight - ideal for racing
The kit includes:
- 2x Front Door Windows (Driver and Passenger)
- 2x Rear Quarter Windows (Left and Right)
- 1x Rear Windscreen
- Clear Lexan or Makrolon, bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon.
(Please note that if you choose bronze-tinted Makrolon or grey-tinted Makrolon for your Front Door Windows, your vehicle will no longer be road legal.)
- Front door windows can be manufactured using Lexan Margard, which has a hard coating applied to it during manufacture, offering maximum protection against surface abrasion and chemicals - ie. fuels and fluids that windows are commonly exposed to in motorsport.
- Sliders can be fitted to the driver and/or passenger windows, and are offered in a choice of styles.
Available on request:
(Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following)
- Single front door/rear quarter windows
- 5mm Lexan or Makrolon Polycarbonate to comply with FIA regulations
- Full Lexan Margard anti-abrasion window kits